RMS EXAM GUIDANCE
Documents from which NRSB Radon Measurement Specialist Examination Questions Are Taken
(It is anticipated that this list will be updated from time to time and be posted at www.nrsb.org).
- A Citizen’s Guide to Radon: The guide to Protecting Yourself and Your Family from Radon (EPA 402-K-12/002, December 2016)
- Consumer’s Guide to Radon Reduction: How to Fix Your Home (EPA 402-K-10/005, December 2016)
- Home Buyer’s and Seller’s Guide to Radon (EPA 402-K-13/002, September2013)
- Standard Practice for Installing Radon Mitigation Systems in Existing Low-Rise Residential Buildings (ASTM E-2121-13)
- Builders:Building New Homes with Radon-reducing Features-EPA recommends the ASTM E1465-08 standard for radon-reducing features in new homes.
- Radon Reduction Techniques for Detached Houses Technical Guidance (Second Edition) (EPA/625/5-87/019, Revised January 1988)
- Radon Reduction Techniques for Existing Detached Houses Technical Guidance (Third Edition) for Active Soil Depressurization Systems (EPA/625/R-93/011, October 1993)
- Final Report Reducing Radon in Structures (EPA Contract Number 68-D-90170, Work Assignment 2-46, December 1992)
- Technical Support Document for the 1992 Citizens Guide to Radon (EPA 400-R-92-011, May 1992)
- Indoor Radon and Radon Decay Product Measurements Device Protocols (EPA 402-R-92-004, July 1992)
- Protocols for Radon and Radon Decay Product Measurements in Homes EPA Document Number 402-R-93-003, June 1993
- Radon Measurement in Schools Revised Edition (EPA 402-R-92-014 July