Maine IAQ hopes you enjoyed your three days of education, exploration, and connection at IAQ & Energy 2020.
The two sessions specific to radon are session Number 242 – Radon – A Major Public Health Risk – Fact or Fiction? Presented by Bill Field, PhD, MS, University of Iowa College of Public Health and PR-08 (Pre-Recorded Session) – Radon Guide for Health Care Providers Presented by Bill Field, PhD, MS, University of Iowa College of Public Health.
Below are some updates on the silent auction which raised money for a radon mitigation system.
- The Silent Auction raised $2,565 for our radon mitigation fund! Thank you so much to all of you who participated. We’ll be contacting the winners for payment and working to get your items shipped.
- I’ll be notifying the Scavenger Hunt winners next week.
- Keep your confirmation e-mail handy. You’ll need your access code and confirmation number for watching the recordings and for accessing the credits download portal (due out by the end of business today).
- You can keep the conversation going throughout the year on Slack. Don’t hesitate to ask presenters questions, share resources, and reach out to other attendees.
- The tradeshow will stay in place through the Fall of 2021. E-mail, call, or schedule meetings with vendors, and place your virtual business card in their virtual fishbowl for more information.
For more information on Maine IAQ donations visit: https://maineindoorair.org/donate/