Several virtual events are open for registration!
Several virtual events are open for registration! The details of the events, how to receive CE credits and network with other peers from the industry are below.
OCT. 27-29, 2020
The Maine IAQ & Energy 2020 event is packed with ample interactive activities and resources that you will love! Amazing education from presenters all over the globe.
NRSB approved 1 CE credit per radon program:
– Sessions 242 (Radon Fact or Fiction?)
– PR08 (Radon Guide for Health Care Practitioners.).
Use coupon code “NRSB2020” for a 10% discount off your registration fee to attend the Conference. Click here for more information and to register »
Nov 9-13, 2020
AARST Announces Virtual Symposium!
The 34th annual International Radon Symposium and Trade Show will be held the week of Nov. 9-13, 2020. There are pending NRSB approved CE credits for Cat I and Cat II. Please check our website and future emails for approved CE courses. Click here to learn more and to register »
NRSB Approved courses:
– Radon Response for Schools and Commercial Buildings – 4 credits
– Application of HRV/ERV’s for Radon Reduction – 4 credits
– User Friendly QC Measurement Analysis – 4 credits
– Introduction to Uncertainty of Measurement – 2 credits
– Social Media for Radon Small Business – 2 credits